How should we use the term “Christian”?
What will happen to the unimmersed on the Day of Judgment?
Why do we not come together for prayer gatherings in response to crisis like past generations did?
We tackle the following questions:
If it were not for your faith in the Bible, then what other convincing reasons do you have for why it is unwise or wrong to live together with a partner without being married first?
What is grace?
What is faith?
What does Paul mean when, in Romans, he speaks of “saving faith”?
We explore biblical principles to apply to 2 questions:
Is it okay with God for a Christian to marry a non-Christian?
Is it wrong for a Christian to play the lottery? What about gambling in general?
Responses to the following questions:
1. Are we making an idol out of the cross?
2. What is a scriptural divorce and what isn’t?
3. As children of God, are we sinning when we are afraid to die?
Responses to these questions:
1. In the absence of scriptural leadership, how does a congregation operate?
2. Is there a book, chapter, and verse which tells us Jesus was 33 when He died?
3. What are some of the differences between the Sadducees and the Pharisees besides the denial of resurrection by the former?
Responding to 3 of the questions which have been submitted, covering these topics:
1. Children's worship/church
2. How we should handle Christmas
3. Why some of the churches in Revelation appear elsewhere in Scripture but most do not